Mirror Employment Benefits
Applicant must be able to pass a health/security check and be able to meet agency’s drug-free policy requirements. Mirror provides a full menu of agency paid and employee option benefits. A listing of employee benefits is provided below:
Financial Benefits and Recognition for Mirror’s Full-Time Quality Staff
1. Competitive salary schedule
2. Health & prescription drug rider insurance for employee paid at 86%. Spouse and dependent coverage paid at 50%.
3. Dental insurance for employee. May be company paid if not taking health insurance benefit. Dental insurance for spouse and dependents at employee option.
4. Agency funded retirement plan.
5. Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
6. Life, accidental death & dismemberment and long-term disability income protection insurance.
7. Generous paid time off accrued based on tenure with agency.
8. Flexible spending account plans with pre-tax dollars.
9. Worker’s compensation insurance coverage.
10. Unemployment insurance coverage.
11. Liability insurance coverage.
Financial Benefits and Recognition for Mirror’s Part-Time Quality Staff
1. Agency funded retirement plan (if eligibility requirements are met).
2. Paid time off accrued based on tenure with agency.
3. Worker’s compensation insurance coverage.
4. Unemployment insurance coverage.
5. Liability insurance coverage.
Mirror is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE, M, W, PV & Pw/D).