Administrative Assistant at Newton Corporate and OP Office
|Application Type:||Administrative Assistant|
|Location:||Newton Corporate & OP Office|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling the clerical duties at this location, which include answering the phone, word processing necessary documents (will include grant proposals and request for proposals, etc…), collecting and depositing client monies, client file maintenance, maintain client confidentiality and to assist the site management in completing the daily administrative operations of that particular location. Will also assist with light human resources duties. Qualifications are listed below:
- High school diploma or General Educational Development certificate.
- Vocational and/or post secondary training in secretarial services would be desirable.
- Experience in administrative, secretarial or clerical tasks.
- Computer experience. Ability to word process program and client related material in a fast, efficient manner.
- Assist in the collection of client fees as it directly impacts the relationship between the client and Mirror.
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Pleasant, business-like phone skills.
- Some over-time hours past 40 may be necessary.
- Awareness of the disease of addiction.
- Must be able to pass security check.
- Every employee must be free of chemical dependency for at least 2 years prior to employment.
- Must have proficient computer skills or experience and/or skills working with an Electronic Health Record.
- This position may also involve bending, walking stairs and lifting up to 40 pounds on occasion.