Outpatient Manager [Hutchinson OP]
|Application Type:||Outpatient Manager [Hutchinson OP]|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
This position opening for an Outpatient Manager at our Hutchinson OP office. Minimum 2 years paid experience providing substance abuse counseling to the addicted population using evidence based practices, minimum 1 year paid experience paid administrative experience. Administrative experience in a treatment setting is most desirable. Licensed Master Addiction Counselor required. Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC) in the State of Kansas is preferred. Additional licensure in social work or professional counseling is also desired, such as LSCSW, LMSW or LCPC.
The duties of this position may be quite varied and will include counseling responsibilities (individual/group counseling, treatment plan development, case management and entering clinical information into our electronic health record, Tier) curricula development and implementation, clinical supervision, administrative tasks, in-service trainings and assessment of counseling staff. It is estimated that counseling activities will comprise approximately 75% of the workload and clinical supervision duties will consist of the remaining 25%. Mirror is an equal opportunity employer. (M, W, PV & Pw/D).