Program Technician [FT] at Wichita-Pattie Residential Re-entry Center
|Application Type:||Program Technician [FT]|
|Employment Status:||Full Time|
The duties of this position include supervision of federal offenders, charting of offender behavior in the agency’s electronic health record, clerical tasks as related to the work environment, security, collection and the related paperwork requirements of offender urinalysis testing and assisting the clinical or case management staff whenever needed. This will be a FT position at our RRC Wichita-Pattie location. Shifts would vary and will include weekdays from 8pm to 8am and some weekends from 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am. Female applicants needed. Must run UAs on female population.
- High school diploma or General Educational Development certificate.
- College courses in human services (such as in the field of addiction) or in corrections would be desirable.
- Experience in supervising and interacting with persons addicted to drugs or the offender population would be desirable.
- Must be proficient in computer skills or experience or skills with an Electronic Health Record.
- Good reading, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize and follow through with multiple tasks related to offender charting and tracking the physical whereabouts of the offenders referred to Mirror Residential Reentry Center residential programs.
- Capable of working over-time hours past 40 (if in one of the full-time slots).
- Awareness of the disease of addiction.
- Must be able to pass an extensive DOJ, BOP background/security check.
- Every employee must be free of chemical dependency for at lease 2 years prior to employment.
- Must be able to pass health check (related to limited food preparation duties).
- This position may also involve bending, walking stairs and lifting up to 40 pounds on occasion.