YAR program now accepting Applications
Any high school youth who is a resident (or attends a school within) Harvey County can now apply to become a member of their local Youth as Resources program.
Youth that are involved with the program gain:
- Power to effect personal change
- A sense of being valued and needed
- A sense of accountability to community
- Leadership, planning, teamwork and other important skills
- New respect and acceptance from adults.
- Influence peers to make healthy positive decisions.
Applications are also open to serve on the Harvey County Youth as Resources board.
Board members will:
- Attend Go-lead leadership trainings
- Network with community leaders
- Carry out special projects throughout the year
- Act as the face of Youth as Resources
- Attend monthly student lead meetings.
Interested student leaders can download and complete both the general and board applications here.